The Snack of Champions: Try This Delicious Vegan Bugles Recipe!
When you think of a champion, what comes to mind? A bold, strong leader? Someone who goes the extra mile? Or maybe a person who can enjoy a delicious snack without having to worry about the ingredients? We believe that everyone can be a champion, and that includes having snacks that are vegan and tasty! That’s why we’ve come up with a delicious vegan Bugles recipe that is sure to satisfy your snacking needs.
What are Bugles?
Bugles are a type of snack food that has been around since the 1950s. They are made from fried, shaped corn and come in a variety of flavors. They were originally created by the General Mills company and come in flavors like Original, X-Treme Cheddar, Nacho Cheese, and even Caramel.
Vegan Versions of Bugles
Vegan versions of Bugles do exist, but they can be hard to find. However, there are some brands that carry vegan Bugles, such as Ener-G and Way Better Snacks.
Ingredients for Vegan Bugles
Now, let’s talk about the ingredients for our vegan Bugles recipe. For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
• 2 cups of whole wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• ½ cup of non-dairy milk
• ¼ cup of vegetable oil
• 2 teaspoons of vegan butter
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• 1 teaspoon of vegan Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
• 2 Tablespoons of nutritional yeast
• 2 Tablespoons of sugar
Instructions for Vegan Bugles
Once you have all of the ingredients, you can start making your vegan Bugles! Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, non-dairy milk, vegetable oil, vegan butter, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, nutritional yeast, and sugar.
3. Once the mixture is combined, roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
4. Cut the dough into 2-inch circles and place them on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake the Bugles for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
6. Allow the Bugles to cool before serving.
Tips for Making Vegan Bugles
Making vegan Bugles doesn’t have to be complicated. Here are some tips for making these tasty snacks:
• If you don’t have access to vegan Worcestershire sauce, you can substitute tamari soy sauce.
• For a more flavorful Bugles, try adding some herbs and spices to the mixture, such as oregano, chili powder, or cumin.
• If you want to get creative, you can try cutting the dough into shapes like stars or hearts.
• If you don’t have access to non-dairy milk, you can use water instead.
Nutritional Information of Vegan Bugles
Finally, let’s talk about the nutritional information of vegan Bugles. One serving of vegan Bugles (one 2-inch circle) contains 90 calories. It also contains 4g of fat, 13g of carbohydrates, 1g of protein, and 2g of fiber.
Vegan Bugles are a delicious, easy-to-make snack that everyone can enjoy. With the right ingredients and a little bit of creativity, you can make this vegan snack in no time. So, give this vegan Bugles recipe a try and let us know how you like it!
I’m Brooke, and I love being vegan. I know all there is to know about the vegan lifestyle, and I love sharing that knowledge with others.
I own a vegan restaurant in Boston, and I love helping people make the switch to a plant-based diet. It’s not always easy, but it’s definitely worth it!