Tantalizingly Delicious: Mouthwatering Vegan Nacho Fries!
When it comes to satisfying cravings for a delicious, savory snack, nothing can compare to vegan nacho fries. Whether you’re vegan or not, these flavorful fries will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling completely satisfied. With just the right balance of crunch, spices and textures, this recipe is sure to please anyone who dives in. Read on to learn how to make vegan nacho fries that are sure to tantalize your taste buds.
To make vegan nacho fries, you’ll need the following ingredients:
• 4 cups of russet potatoes, cut into thin strips
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of paprika
• 1 teaspoon of chili powder
• 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon of sea salt
• 1/2 cup of vegan cheese
• 1/2 cup of vegan sour cream
• 1/2 cup of salsa
• 1/2 cup of guacamole
• 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeños
• 1/4 cup of chopped black olives
• 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the potato strips on the parchment paper and drizzle with the olive oil.
4. Mix the garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and cumin together in a bowl and sprinkle the mixture over the potatoes.
5. Bake the potato strips for 25 minutes, or until they’re golden and crispy.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and transfer the fries to a serving platter.
7. Sprinkle the vegan cheese, green onions, and jalapeños over the fries.
8. Serve the vegan nacho fries with the vegan sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
Tips and Tricks
• For extra flavor, try adding other spices to the fries such as cayenne pepper, onion powder, or oregano.
• You can also add other toppings such as vegan bacon bits, vegan chorizo, vegan ground beef, vegan shredded cheese, vegan refried beans, and vegan queso.
• If you don’t have time to cut the potatoes into strips, you can use store-bought frozen fries instead.
• To make the fries even crispier, you can add a bit of cornstarch or flour to the potato strips before baking.
Vegan nacho fries are delicious on their own, but they’re even better when served with other vegan dishes. Try pairing them with vegan tacos, vegan burritos, vegan enchiladas, vegan quesadillas, vegan chili, or vegan nachos. You could even add them as a side dish to a vegan pizza or vegan burger.
• To make these fries even healthier, you can bake them instead of frying them.
• If you don’t have all of the spices listed above, you can use a store-bought vegan taco seasoning instead.
• To make the fries even spicier, you can add a few more jalapeños or switch up the types of peppers.
• If you’d prefer a sweeter version of vegan nacho fries, you can add a few teaspoons of sugar or agave syrup to the potatoes before baking.
Vegan nacho fries are a delicious and flavorful snack that is sure to satisfy your cravings. With the perfect balance of crunchy and creamy textures, this recipe is sure to please everyone who dives in. Whether you’re vegan or not, you’ll love the delicious, tantalizing flavors of these vegan nacho fries. So the next time you’re looking for a delicious snack, whip up a batch of vegan nacho fries for an easy and flavorful treat.
I’m Brooke, and I love being vegan. I know all there is to know about the vegan lifestyle, and I love sharing that knowledge with others.
I own a vegan restaurant in Boston, and I love helping people make the switch to a plant-based diet. It’s not always easy, but it’s definitely worth it!